In this interview, we discuss the following:
- Many things that differentiate you from others and it’s MAT, explain MAT a little bit…
- Talk a little bit about some of the things you’re seeing out there the pitchers that are coming to you…
- “I’ve got one research paper with 3D mathematical models showing you need over 2000 pounds of force, as compression shearing to get even a 1% change in length. And a 1% change in length for, ligaments that’s called a grade one strain or sprain.”
- Is all stretching bad or is there a time and a place for it?
- What’s your view on weighted ball throwing programs?
- What’s your view on the force plate metrics some experts are relying on?
- The Kinetic Arm reduces stress on elbow-shoulder and guides arm into the right positions, is that a fair assessment?
- And pitchers are using the Kinetic Arm to rehab Tommy John surgery?
- Is the Kinetic Arm available in youth sizes yet?
- Where can people find you, Jason?